Thursday, April 15, 2021

Value of James Avery

One thing I really do love about James Avery is the value! They don’t make the same charms forever, eventually designs retire (no longer made.) So the value of that charm/ring/pendant goes up. A charm that sold for $42 might end up being worth $100+  For example Bee My Honey Charm Pictured below is now worth $200+. James Avery retired this charm because the magnet holding it closed wasn’t very strong. So hold on to your pieces you never know what they might be worth in the future. If you have missed out on RETIRED designs check out my online store I might have what you’re looking for  :) SHOP NOW!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love of James Avery

This bracelet started off as my retired pieces only, but now I would say it's my "Cute" bracelet, I add charms that I couldn&#...